POE has seen its fan base grow exponentially with its latest platform ports to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in recent years.
Now nearing the middle of 2021, with rumours of a POE 2 sequel coming in thick and fast everywhere, it is still a pleasant surprise to see that the original POE is still getting some love to continue taking care of its dedicated players.
In May 2021, POE on consoles had just received a new update patch – Patch 1.79 – which comes briefly after the introduction of POE’s latest game expansion, Ultimatum.
Here are some of the updated changes made to balance out gameplay for the Ultimatum challenges, as well as solving other general issues which may have plagued POE players on all platforms respectively:
UPDATE 1.79 PATCH NOTES
· Improved Ultimatum encounter selection process (hold the required button until the display bar is filled).
· Improved Trialmaster’s interactions with the console cursor.
· Updated NeverSink loot filters.
· Deleted Heist Objectives from the Tradeboard.
‘Ultimatum’ Improvements (the same as the previous article on Patch 3.14.1)
· “Stand in the Stone Circle” Ultimatum will now have larger circles
· In “Stand in the Stone Circle”, experience and loot rewards have been tweaked accordingly to reflect the Ultimatum difficulty levels
· Number of rare monster spawns have been capped per wave
· Fixed a bug where monsters would still appear after a cleared Ultimatum challenge
· Many others!
General Changes (the same as the previous article on Patch 3.14.1)
· Improved cursor targeting of monsters for the skill ‘Reap’
· Character bio will now correctly display the “Immune to Chaos Damage” status if you have the Chaos Inoculation passive skill active
· Reflected damages from Konu, Maker of Wind’s skill, Molten Shell will now deal 33% less damage while also having a 1-second cooldown period
· Description updates for the ‘Snow Cloak’ buff, ‘Fanaticism’ skill, and ‘Luminous Trove’ and ‘A Modest Request’ divination cards
· Multitudes of bug and glitch fixes!
Crash fixes (the same as the previous article on Patch 3.14.1)
· Solved a crash issue which occurs by unveiling items
· Solve a game-instance crash
POE: Ultimatum is now available for all POE players to test their skills and powers against Trialmaster’s overwhelming waves of enemies on consoles today!
Poefun will help you get best POE currency with best price!